If you have a Samsung monitor, you may have noticed that the image on the screen is automatically adjusted. This is done by a feature called “auto adjustment.”
While this feature can be helpful in some cases, it can also be annoying. If you would prefer to turn it off, here is how you can do so:
- Open the “Menu” button on your Samsung monitor.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the “Auto Adjustment” setting and select it.
- Turn the “Auto Adjustment” setting to “Off.”
- Exit the menu and enjoy your Samsung monitor without the auto adjustment feature.