Do you have two monitors and want to switch them around? Maybe you want your main monitor to be on the left and your secondary monitor on the right. Or maybe you want to put your laptop screen in the middle and your two monitors on the sides. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to swap monitor 1 and 2.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- First, open up your computer’s display settings. This can be done by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting “Display Settings” from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can go to the Control Panel and select “Display” from the “Appearance and Personalization” section.
- Once you’re in the display settings, find the “Multiple Displays” drop-down menu and select “Duplicate These Displays” or “Extend These Displays”.
- Now, click on the number 2 next to “Display” in order to select it. Then, click on the “Detect” button.
- Once your computer detects the second monitor, you should see two rectangles that represent your monitors. The rectangle on the left is monitor 1 and the one on the right is monitor 2.
- To swap the monitors, simply click on the monitor 2 rectangle and drag it to the left so that it’s in the position of monitor 1. Then, click on the “Apply” button.
- Your monitors should now be swapped!
And that’s all there is to it! Swapping monitor 1 and 2 is easy and only takes a few seconds. So if you ever need to change the position of your monitors, now you know how to do it.