A touch screen monitor can be a great addition to any computer, whether you’re using it for work or for play. But before you can start using your new touch screen monitor, you’ll need to set it up. Here’s how to do it in just 5 easy steps:
- First, find a suitable location for your touch screen monitor. It should be close to an electrical outlet and away from any sources of sunlight or glare. You’ll also need to make sure that the surface on which you’ll be placing your touch screen monitor is level and stable.
- Next, unpack your touch screen monitor and all of its accessories. Be careful not to damage the screen while unpacking it.
- Now it’s time to connect your touch screen monitor to your computer. First, connect the power cord to the back of the monitor and plug it into an electrical outlet. Then, use a VGA or DVI cable to connect the monitor to your computer’s video port. Finally, use a USB cable to connect the monitor to your computer’s USB port.
- Once everything is connected, turn on your computer and touch screen monitor. You should see the touch screen display appear on your monitor. If you don’t see the display, you may need to adjust your computer’s display settings.
- Now you’re ready to start using your touch screen monitor! To calibrate the screen, simply follow the instructions that came with your touch screen monitor. Once the screen is calibrated, you can start using it just like you would any other monitor. Enjoy!