If you have multiple monitors connected to your computer, you may have noticed that the background image or color is the same on all of them. This can be changed so that each monitor has a different background image or color. Here’s how:
- Open the Control Panel. If you are in Category view, click on Appearance and Personalization. If you are in Icon view, click on Personalization. If you are in Large icons view, click on Display. If you are in Small icons view, click on Screen Saver.
- Click on Change desktop background.
- Click on the Monitor drop-down menu and select the monitor that you want to change the background of.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the image that you want to use as the background. Once you have found the image, click on the Open button.
- The image will now appear in the Choose your picture window. If you are happy with the image, click on the Save changes button.
- The background image or color will now be changed on the selected monitor.
You can follow the same process to change the background on each of your monitors. If you want to have the same background on all monitors, you can select the All monitors option from the Monitor drop-down menu.