You can see your monitor’s refresh rate in Windows 10 by checking the display properties. Here’s how:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- Click on the Advanced display settings link.
- Click on the Display adapter properties link.
- In the Monitor tab, look for the Screen refresh rate drop-down.
The refresh rate is usually 60 Hz, but may be higher on some monitors. If you’re having trouble seeing the refresh rate, try increasing the font size.
If you’re still having trouble seeing the refresh rate, you may need to update your display driver. You can do this by going to the Intel support website and downloading the latest driver for your graphics card.
If you’re using an AMD graphics card, you can download the latest driver from the AMD support website.
- How do I change my monitor’s refresh rate?
- You can change your monitor’s refresh rate in Windows 10 by going to the Advanced display settings and then selecting the Screen refresh rate drop-down. Select the refresh rate you want and then click Apply.
- What is the best refresh rate for a monitor?
- The best refresh rate for a monitor depends on what you’ll be using it for. If you’re just browsing the web or using office applications, a refresh rate of 60 Hz is fine. If you’re a gamer or need to use high-resolution video, you may want a higher refresh rate. Some monitors can go up to 144 Hz.
- Can a 60 Hz monitor be used for gaming?
- Yes, a 60 Hz monitor can be used for gaming, but you may not get the best experience. If you’re a competitive gamer, you may want to consider a higher refresh rate. If you’re just a casual gamer, a 60 Hz monitor is fine.
Still have questions? Let us know in the comments and we’ll try to help.