If your smart meter monitor is not working properly, you may need to reset it. Here’s how:
- First, unplug the power cord from the back of the monitor.
- Next, remove the batteries from the monitor.
- Now, press and hold the reset button on the back of the monitor for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, release the reset button and then plug the power cord back into the monitor.
- Finally, replace the batteries in the monitor and turn it on.
If you have followed these steps and the monitor still does not work, please contact your local utility company for further assistance.