If you have an HP monitor, you may be wondering how to remove the stand. The stand is actually very easy to remove, and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- First, unplug the monitor from the power outlet and remove all cables from the back of the monitor.
- Next, locate the four screws on the back of the monitor. Two of these screws will be located near the top of the monitor, and two will be located near the bottom.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the two screws near the top of the monitor.
- Once the screws have been removed, the stand should easily come off. If it does not, gently pull on the stand until it comes off.
- To reattach the stand, simply reverse the process. Screw the stand back onto the monitor, making sure to tighten the screws securely.
- Finally, reconnect all cables and plug the monitor back into the power outlet.
And that’s all there is to it! Removing and attaching the stand to your HP monitor is a quick and easy process that should only take a few minutes.