If you have a Samsung monitor, you may be wondering how to remove the base. The base is the part of the monitor that holds the stand. Removing the base is not difficult, but it does require a few steps. Here is how to remove the base from a Samsung monitor:
- First, unplug the monitor from the power outlet. Then, remove all cables from the back of the monitor.
- Next, locate the four screws that hold the base to the monitor. Two of these screws will be located on the back of the monitor, near the bottom. The other two screws will be located on the bottom of the monitor, near the front.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws. Be sure to keep track of which screws go in which holes, as you will need to reattach the base later.
- Once the screws have been removed, the base should come off easily. If it does not, gently pull on the base until it comes off.
- Now that the base is removed, you can access the stand. To remove the stand, simply pull it straight up. The stand should come off easily.
- To reattach the base, simply reverse the steps above. First, align the base with the holes on the bottom of the monitor. Then, insert the screws and tighten them. Finally, reattach all cables and plug the monitor back into the power outlet.
That’s all there is to it! Removing the base from a Samsung monitor is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. With the base removed, you can easily access the stand and make any adjustments that you need.