In Windows 10, you can now take a screenshot of only one monitor at a time. This is useful if you have multiple monitors and want to focus on a particular one. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Snipping Tool by searching for it in the Start Menu. If you can’t find it, you can also type
snippingtool.exeinto the Run dialog (Windows + R).
- Click the “New” button in the Snipping Tool. This will let you choose which type of screenshot you want to take.
- Click the “Window Snip” button. This will allow you to take a screenshot of only one window, which is perfect for taking a screenshot of just one monitor.
- Click and drag your mouse to select the window you want to screenshot. When you release the mouse button, the screenshot will be taken.
- You can now save your screenshot by clicking the “File” menu and selecting “Save As”.
And that’s all there is to it! Taking a screenshot of only one monitor is now a piece of cake.