Do you want to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on a second monitor? It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to have two monitors. If you don’t have two monitors, you can’t play CS:GO on a second monitor. Sorry!
- Once you have two monitors, open up CS:GO on your primary monitor. You can do this by double-clicking on the CS:GO icon on your desktop, or by opening up your Steam library and clicking on the “Counter-Strike: Global Offensive” entry.
- Now that CS:GO is open on your primary monitor, go to your second monitor and open up the in-game console. You can do this by pressing the “~” key on your keyboard. If you can’t find the “~” key, it’s usually to the left of the “1” key on your keyboard.
- In the in-game console, type the following command: “cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1”. This command will make it so that only death notices are drawn on your second monitor. This is important, because otherwise your second monitor will be filled with all sorts of other information that you don’t need while you’re playing.
- Now that you’ve entered the command, you should see death notices appearing on your second monitor. These death notices will show you information about who killed who, and with what weapon. This is incredibly useful information to have while you’re playing, and it’s all displayed on a separate monitor so that it doesn’t clutter up your primary screen.
- That’s all there is to it! Now you can play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on a second monitor, with all of the important information displayed on a separate screen. This will give you a huge advantage over other players who don’t have a second monitor, and it will help you to up your game!
So there you have it. Now you know how to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on a second monitor. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time. Good luck, and have fun!