Do you have a dual monitor setup and want to move your fullscreen game over to the second monitor? It’s actually quite easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Open up your game’s settings menu. This is usually done by pressing the ESC key while in-game, or by clicking the settings icon in your game’s main menu.
- Find the video settings section. This is usually located under the “Graphics” or “Display” heading. In this section, you should see an option for “Display Mode.”
- Click on the “Display Mode” drop-down menu and select “Windowed.”
- Your game will now be running in a window. You can move this window to your second monitor by clicking on the title bar and dragging it over.
- To return to fullscreen mode, simply go back into your game’s video settings and select “Fullscreen” from the “Display Mode” drop-down menu.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you can enjoy your game on your second monitor without any hassle.