If you have a large monitor that you want to be able to see from anywhere in the room, you may want to consider mounting it on the wall. Wall mounted monitors are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a sleek and modern look to any home office or living room. Plus, they save valuable desk space!
Before you begin, you’ll need to gather a few supplies. You’ll need a monitor mount, screws, a drill, and a level. Once you have all of your supplies, follow these simple steps to mount your monitor on the wall:
- Find the studs in your wall using a stud finder. Once you’ve located the studs, mark their location with a pencil.
- Using the template that came with your monitor mount, mark the holes that need to be drilled.
- Using a drill, create pilot holes at the marked locations. Be sure to use the appropriate drill bit for your wall type – concrete, drywall, etc.
- Attach the monitor mount to the wall using the screws. Be sure to use the appropriate screws for your wall type.
- Hang your monitor on the mount. Make sure that the monitor is level before tightening the screws.
- Enjoy your new wall mounted monitor!
Now that you know how to mount a monitor on the wall, you can create a sleek and modern look in any room of your home. Plus, you’ll have more desk space for other office supplies or décor items. Enjoy!