You can save a lot of time and energy by making your monitor turn on with your computer. This simple guide will show you how.
- First, open your computer’s control panel.
- Click on the “Hardware and Sound” category.
- Click on the “Power Options” link.
- Click on the “Change plan settings” link next to the power plan you’re currently using.
- Click on the “Change advanced power settings” link.
- In the “Advanced settings” window, expand the “Sleep” heading.
- Expand the “Allow wake timers” heading.
- Under the “Allow wake timers” heading, select the “Enabled” option.
- Click on the “Save changes” button.
Now, your monitor will turn on automatically when your computer starts up.