Are you tired of being tethered to your computer monitor with a pesky cable? If so, then you’ll be happy to know that there are now wireless options available that can free you from this cable clutter. In this article, we’ll show you how to make your computer monitor wireless in 8 easy steps.
1. The first step is to purchase a wireless video transmitter and receiver kit. These are available from many electronics retailers and online stores.
2. Once you have your kit, connect the transmitter to the video output port on your computer. This is typically located on the back of the CPU tower.
3. Next, connect the receiver to your monitor. Most monitors will have an input port for HDMI, DVI, or VGA. Simply connect the receiver to the appropriate port.
4. Now you’ll need to power both the transmitter and receiver. You can do this with the included AC adapters or by connecting the USB cable from the transmitter to a USB port on your computer.
5. Once both the transmitter and receiver are powered on, you should see a signal being transmitted from your computer to the monitor. If you don’t see a signal, check to make sure that the input on your monitor is set to the correct channel.
6. You can now adjust the settings on your monitor to your liking. This includes the brightness, contrast, and color settings.
7. If you want to view your computer’s desktop on your monitor, simply select the “Desktop” option on the transmitter.
8. That’s it! You’ve now made your computer monitor wireless. Enjoy the freedom of being untethered from those pesky cables.