Do you want to get full screen games on your second monitor? It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- First, open up your game. Make sure it’s in full screen mode.
- Then, open up your second monitor. You can do this by going to your control panel and clicking on “Display.”
- Once your second monitor is open, click on the “Settings” tab and then click on “Advanced.”
- Under the “Advanced” tab, you will see a section that says “Monitor.” Click on the drop-down menu and select your second monitor.
- Now that your second monitor is selected, go back to your game. You should now see your game in full screen on your second monitor!
That’s all there is to it! Now you can enjoy full screen games on your second monitor. Just remember to select your second monitor in the “Monitor” drop-down menu under the “Advanced” tab in your control panel.