If you’re looking for a way to connect your Surface Pro to an external monitor, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it in just a few simple steps.
First, you’ll need to gather the following items:
- A Surface Pro
- A Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
- An HDMI cable
- A monitor with an HDMI input
Once you have all of the items, follow these steps:
- Connect the Mini DisplayPort end of the adapter to the Mini DisplayPort on your Surface Pro.
- Connect the HDMI end of the adapter to the HDMI input on your monitor.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI output on your Surface Pro.
- Turn on your monitor and your Surface Pro.
- On your Surface Pro, go to Start > Control Panel > Display.
- Under “Multiple displays,” select “Extend these displays.”
- Your Surface Pro’s display will now appear on your monitor.
And that’s it! You’re now ready to use your Surface Pro with an external monitor.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.