In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your monitor to Amazon’s Alexa. First, you’ll need to have an Amazon account and an Echo device. Once you have those, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the Devices icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Computer.
- Tap the type of computer you’re using.
- Follow the instructions to connect your computer to Alexa.
- Once you’ve connected your computer to Alexa, you can start using voice commands. For example, you can say “Alexa, turn on my computer” or “Alexa, turn off my computer.”
You can also use voice commands to control your computer’s volume, play music, and more. For a full list of voice commands, you can say “Alexa, help me.”
We hope this article has helped you connect your monitor to Amazon’s Alexa. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!