Windows 10 offers a number of ways to check your monitor resolution. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Right-click on your desktop and select Display Settings.
2. In the Display tab, look for the Resolution drop-down menu. Your current resolution will be selected by default.
3. To change your resolution, simply select a different option from the drop-down menu. We recommend choosing the Recommended resolution for the best display quality.
4. Once you’ve selected your desired resolution, click Apply to save the changes.
5. If you’re not satisfied with the new resolution, you can always revert back to the previous setting by clicking Revert.
That’s all there is to it! By following the steps above, you should be able to easily check and change your monitor resolution in Windows 10.