If you’re a PC gamer, you know that having a high refresh rate monitor is a must. A lot of gamers are still using 60hz monitors, and while that’s fine, you’re missing out on a lot of potential. A 144hz monitor will make your games look and feel smoother, and it’s a lot easier on the eyes. Here’s how you can change your monitor to 144hz in 6 easy steps:
- First, you’ll need to purchase a 144hz monitor. This is the most important step, and it’s also the most expensive. There are a lot of different 144hz monitors on the market, so do your research and find one that fits your needs and budget.
- Once you have your monitor, go into your computer’s settings and change the refresh rate to 144hz. This is usually done in the Display settings.
- Now, you’ll need to install the drivers for your 144hz monitor. Most monitors come with a CD that has the drivers on it. If not, you can usually find them on the manufacturer’s website.
- Now that your drivers are installed, open up your favorite game and see how it looks! You should notice a difference right away. If you don’t, try restarting your computer and opening the game again.
- If you’re still not seeing a difference, there’s a chance that your game doesn’t support 144hz. Not all games do, so you may need to find a different game to test it out.
- That’s it! You should now be enjoying your games at a much higher refresh rate. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Thanks for reading! I hope this guide was helpful.