Windows 10 offers a variety of display options. You can change the resolution, the size of the text on your screen, and most importantly, the refresh rate. The refresh rate is the number of times per second that your monitor redraws the image on the screen. A higher refresh rate means that your screen will redraw more times per second, which can reduce eye strain and make your display appear smoother. Here’s how to change the refresh rate on your monitor in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select “Display Settings.”
2. Scroll down to the “Advanced Display Settings” section and click on “Display Adapter Properties.”
3. Click on the “Monitor” tab and look for the “Screen Refresh Rate” drop-down menu.
4. Select the refresh rate you want from the drop-down menu and click “Apply.”
5. Click “OK” to save your changes and exit the window.
That’s all there is to it!
You can now enjoy your display with the new refresh rate. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comments section below.