You can change the size of your screen monitor to better suit your needs. Whether you want a bigger or smaller display, you can make the adjustment in just a few steps. Here’s how:
- First, open the Display settings. You can do this by clicking on the Start button, then selecting Control Panel. In the Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization, then select Display. Alternatively, you can type display into the Search bar at the bottom of the Start menu.
- Once you’re in the Display settings, find the Resolution drop-down menu. This is usually located under the Display heading near the top of the window. Click on the drop-down menu and select the resolution you want.
- If you’re not sure what resolution to choose, you can try a few different ones to see what looks best on your screen. Keep in mind that a higher resolution will make everything on your screen smaller, while a lower resolution will make everything on your screen bigger.
- Once you’ve selected a resolution, click on the Apply button. You’ll see a preview of how your screen will look at the new resolution. If you like the way it looks, click on the OK button. If you don’t like the way it looks, you can click on the Cancel button and try a different resolution.
- Once you’ve clicked on the OK button, your screen will be resized to the new resolution. If you want to change the resolution back to what it was before, you can follow the same steps and select a different resolution from the Resolution drop-down menu.
That’s all there is to it! By following these steps, you can easily adjust the size of your screen monitor to better suit your needs.